UPPAbaby is committed to ensuring our website is accessible to all visitors. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Current accessibility features on uppababy.com include:
- Pages have been built with semantic HTML with appropriate tags and labels to differentiate content
- Images include alternative text
- Appropriate color contrast is tested for all of the elements on the site, including text and background colors
- Documents on the site have been updated to include better reading order, alternative text, and color contrast
- Many pages use third-party tools or components; although we cannot control all of the third-party components, we work with our vendors to provide accessible options
- Videos include options to view them with audio description tracks
- Pages have been tested for accessible keyboard navigation and have been reviewed with the NVDA screen reader
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The UPPAbaby website is conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
We are continuously reviewing and enhancing the accessibility of our website and welcome your feedback. If you encounter any accessibility barriers, please feel free to contact us so we can assist you.
- Phone: 844-823-3132
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: UPPAbaby, 276 Weymouth Street, Rockland, MA 02370