Ordering Info & Return Policy
Placing Orders and Pay Online
UPPAbaby fulfills all orders for spare parts and discontinued accessories directly. If there is an issue with your order you will receive an email within 24 business hours. Only online orders are accepted, and not through email, post mail, or fax. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Please DO NOT send credit card numbers through email. COD orders are not accepted. If you have issues using this website to place your order, please make sure your web browser has been updated to a recent version.
Lost or damaged package claims must be submitted within 30 days of the order date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not responsible for orders marked as delivered by FedEx.
Spare parts purchased on UPPAbaby.com are not covered under warranty.
Sales Tax and Shipping
Sales tax is applied to all orders shipping to a Massachusetts or California address. This will be reflected on your sales order confirmation and invoice. All orders ship within 1–2 business days after it has been processed by UPPAbaby.
UPPAbaby ships to all 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We do not ship to international addresses, P.O. boxes, or APO/FPO/DPO addresses. All orders are shipped via FedEx.
We offer FedEx 2Day delivery and FedEx overnight delivery options. For expedited orders to ship the same day they must be placed before 12 p.m. EST. Orders placed after 12 p.m. EST will ship the following business day. Orders placed Friday 12 p.m. EST – Sunday 11:59 p.m. EST will be processed the following business day.
There is a flat rate for all three shipping methods offered; standard ground, FedEx 2Day, and FedEx Overnight.
FedEx does not deliver on weekends.
|receive order between 5–7 business days after it ships|
|FedEx 2Day||$23.00 USD|
|receive order 2days after it ships|
|FedEx Overnight||$38.00 USD|
|receive order the day after it ships|
|Due to COVID-19 and potential inclement weather, FedEx has adjusted delivery commitments for impacted areas which mas cause a delay in delivery times.
This includes Expedited Shipping.
All orders can be changed prior to shipping. You can do so by calling the Online Orders department at 781-413-3095 or emailing email@example.com. Changes cannot be made after an order has shipped.
COVID-19 Customer Experience Update: Please note there may be a delay in processing returns. If you have any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any orders placed on UPPAbaby.com must adhere to the Online Orders Return Policy.
If you have an inquiry about an order placed via phone, email, or live chat please reach out to our Customer Experience team. They can be reached at email@example.com.
If you wish to return the item(s) you received, you must first email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the return approved.
- Items must be returned new and unused
- Items returned without first being authorized by UPPAbaby will not be accepted for a refund.
- Returns received within 30 days of the order received date will be issued a full refund.
- Returns received after 30 days of the order received date will be issued a partial refund (75% of the purchase price).
- Returns will not be accepted 60 days after the order received date.
- Items that show evidence of use or are not returned in original packing are not eligible for a refund and will be returned to sender
- Items cannot be exchanged
- Find your packing slip
- The original packing slip must be included with the return, returns will not be accepted without the packing slip
- You must email the Online Orders Department at email@example.com
- Please include your order number, the item you wish to return, and the reason for the return (please remember items must be returned new and unused).
- We will let you know if your return is accepted or denied within 24 business hours. If approved, a pre-paid return label will be emailed to you by FedEx.
- Prepare your package
- Securely pack your items along with the packing slip
- Remove any existing labels on the outside of the package
- Attach the provided return shipping label to the outside of the package
- Bring your package to an authorized FedEx location or schedule a pickup
- Contact 1-800-GO-FEDEX to schedule a pickup or visit fedex.com to find a location
For questions or issues – for the quickest response email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave a voicemail at 781-413-3095. Please note return requests will not be accepted via voicemail.