EXTENDED WARRANTY (strollers and select accessories)
UPPAbaby offers an EXTENDED WARRANTY of one year for a total of three years on all strollers and select accessories (Bassinet, RumbleSeat, From Birth Kit and PiggyBack). To receive the additional one-year warranty, customers must register their product online within three months of purchase and provide a valid receipt from an authorized retailer. It’s our way of saying thank you.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (car seats) — Program applies to car seats purchased after January 1, 2019
UPPAbaby offers a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on all car seats. To receive the LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, customers must register online within three months of purchase and provide a valid receipt from an authorized retailer. The lifetime of the product is defined by the expiration date included on the product. The LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY represents UPPAbaby’s continuous commitment to child passenger safety.
Your UPPAbaby product is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of two years from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. Proof of purchase must be retained for this warranty. Within the U.S., warranty conditions may differ from state to state.
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. UPPAbaby will not ship replacement or repair parts outside the country of purchase.
UPPAbaby will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the item is improved over time.
This warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by misuse or poor maintenance; please refer to the product manual for guidance on item use and maintenance
- Damage caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories; please refer to product instruction booklet for guidance on item assembly and use
- Damage caused by corrosion mold or rust
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage or degradation caused by the sun, sweat, detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent washings
- Repairs or modifications carried out by a third party
- Product purchased from an unauthorized retailer; authorized retailers are listed here
- Second owners and users other than the registrant
- Damage resulting from airline shipping and handling
- Products Involved in an accident
UPPAbaby reserves the right to determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met.
For warranty service:
In the U.S. and Canada, please contact UPPAbaby customer service (844) 823-3132 or visit uppababy.com/contact
Outside of the U.S. and Canada, please contact your local distributor; distributor information can be found at uppababy.com/global-distributors