Ordering Info and Returns Policy
Placing Orders and Paying Online
UPPAbaby directly fulfills all orders placed online. If there is an issue with your order, you will receive an email within 2-3 business days. Only online orders are accepted. We will not accept orders by phone, email, post mail, or fax. We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay. Please DO NOT send credit card numbers through email. COD orders are not accepted. If you have issues using this website to place your order, please make sure your web browser has been updated to a recent version.
Damaged package claims must be submitted within 30 days of the order date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not responsible for orders marked as delivered by FedEx that are lost or stolen.
Spare parts purchased on UPPAbaby.com are not covered under warranty.
Sales Tax and Shipping
Sales tax is applied to all orders shipping to a Massachusetts or California address. This will be reflected on your sales order confirmation and invoice. All orders ship within 2–3 business days after it has been processed by UPPAbaby.
UPPAbaby ships to the 49 continental United States, Hawaii, and District of Columbia. We do not ship to international addresses, P.O. Boxes, or APO/FPO/DPO addresses. All orders are shipped via FedEx.
FedEx does not deliver on weekends.
|**for orders $50 and above|
|Standard Ground||$8.99 USD|
|**Orders under $50|
Receive order between 5–10 business days after it ships
Due to COVID-19 and potential inclement weather, FedEx has adjusted delivery commitments for impacted areas which may cause a delay in delivery times.
Customers are responsible for ensuring all order information provided is correct. All orders can be changed prior to processing. Once an order is in the processing status changes cannot be made. If you need to make a change, you can do so by emailing the Online Orders department at email@example.com.
Any orders placed on UPPAbaby.com must adhere to the Online Orders Return Policy.
If you have an inquiry about an order placed via our website, please reach out to our Online Orders team. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items must meet the following requirements to be eligible for return:
- Item(s) must be in new and unused condition; including all parts, accessories, and manuals; within 30 days of delivery date.
- Once we have received your returned purchase at our warehouse, please note that it may take between 2-4 weeks for us to inspect the returned item and process your refund.
- If the merchandise returned does not match your original purchase or meet our return requirements, it may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% and/or returned to you in lieu of refund.
- Items returned without first being authorized by UPPAbaby WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED for a refund.
- Returns received by our warehouse within 30 days of the order received date will be issued a full refund.
- Items cannot be exchanged.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
If you want to return an item, visit one of UPPAbaby’s HUB Service Centers or simply contact our Online Orders team for assistance.
Please email the Online Orders Department at email@example.com
Please include your order number, the item you wish to return, and the reason for the return (please remember items must be returned new and unused).
We will let you know if your return is accepted or denied within 48 business hours. If approved, a pre-paid return label will be emailed to you by FedEx.
Prepare your package
- Securely pack your items
- Remove any existing labels on the outside of the package
- Attach the provided return shipping label to the outside of the package
- Bring your package to an authorized FedEx location or schedule a pickup. Contact 1-800-GO-FEDEX to schedule a pickup or visit fedex.com to find a location.