We offer products for a fee and sales of these products are governed by the additional terms set forth below. If you purchase a product, you must designate a payment method and provide us with accurate billing and payment information.
The following important provisions apply to all our products:
- Payments. You represent that you are at least the minimum age required to enter into a legal agreement. You agree to pay us for any products you purchase from us, as well as all other charges incurred under your account, including applicable taxes and fees. You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account, including purchases made by you or anyone you allow to use your account or any sub-or linked accounts (including any person with implied, actual, or apparent authority) or anyone who gains access to your account because of your failure to safeguard your authentication credentials.
- Payment Methods. You authorize and direct us to charge your designated payment method for these charges or, if it fails, to charge any other payment method you have on file with us, even if we received it in association with other products. You are responsible for all charges even if your payment method fails or is denied. You authorize and direct us to retain all information about any payment method(s) associated with your account. We may import payment information you entered during a prior purchase and provide you the option to use that payment information during purchase of a new product. You permit us to obtain and use updated information from the issuer of your payment method in accordance with the policies and procedures of any applicable card brands. We may in some instances continue charging a payment method past its expiration date at our discretion and subject to the payment processors’ or issuing bank’s approval. Surcharges may apply if you use certain payment methods, such as payment from your checking or savings account.
- Payment Terms. We charge for the products immediately at the point of purchase.
- Fraud Protection. We may take steps to verify the validity of the credit card information you provide to us, including debiting amounts less than $1.00 from your credit card and then immediately crediting it back. You authorize us to do so for verification and anti-fraud purposes.
- No Refunds. Subject to our Return Policy, all charges are nonrefundable unless provided otherwise in the terms you agree to when you register for a fee-based Service, unless stated differently for your country or as otherwise specified herein.
- Termination. We, in our sole discretion, may change, discontinue, or terminate any or all aspects of a product without notice, including access to support services, content and other products or services ancillary to the product, subject to providing an appropriate refund for any portions of a specified but no longer available product.
- Change in Fees and Billing Method. We may change our fees and billing methods at any time. We will provide you with notice of any price increase at least thirty (30) days in advance.
- 90-Day Notice Period. You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 90 days after they first appear on your billing method statement. If you do not bring them to our attention within 90 days, you agree that you waive your right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.